Friday, October 28, 2005

train tantrums and more

ok no more am i going to curse central railways for not working adeptly. for the past 4 days, the western railway has sickened me with its service. the trains are late and then they wait outside stations probably waiting to be lured into the platform. disgusting.

i also have realised that lot of ppl generalise a lot which is an annoying habit. i mean keep ur opinion to urself na. why tell me all girls r after money or all men r cheats.i am not interested plz unless u substantiate ur statements with stats. the other day, a fundamentalist was telling me how i being a christain shouldnt eat prasad and take part in poojas. the annoyance went to my brain and i gave her a piece of my mind. (the pieces are decreasing now) what u believe is none of my concern. leave me to myself. such rigidity and closed attitude will bring only ruin. she told me "God wont ever like it." I told her 'sure' he will in fact love me for it. participating with others is important. i will pray to my god and u to urs but if we pray together, it will make a greater impact.

of course the festival of lights has come and its amazing. i m lovin it. everyone is out, buying new things and enjoying themselves. i bought a diya myself. why not, even i need the light (not new light as HT says)

hope all of u have a gr8 time gearing up for the festive season. cheers!

No comments: