Wednesday, October 12, 2005

First Words :)

First of all - I bow down to the ingenuity in you! ( You have heard this before, havent you?)

Aha

So now I can ramble and somebody actually will make the effort to read it! Amazing! I totally understand the pains mothers go through while selecting a name for their first child. I took great effort to select my blog name.

Well it turned out to be quite a feat I say. I wanted my name to sound rhythmical (anagha r u reading?) I went over so many names in my head that I really thought my bhabhi need not worry for names once she delivered. Then lightning struck and I came up with three names that I felt were so catchy that I randomly chose one of them.

Talia is a Hebrew word which means ‘morning dew.’ I loved the sound and the meaning. Of course machines love to make our life miserable and the computer said this url isn’t available. So I added a ‘S’ to it for someone told me it will bring good luck. (Arre at least I came up with a reason!) ;) So it became s-talia!

The other names I thought were Tam which means ‘heart’ and Taban which means ‘Genius’ ya ya I am obsessed with T. anyways after the initial bakwaas, I will now give your eyes some rest.

I am posting some lovely T-shirt messages that I have seen and smirked out loud.

1.If you want bed tea, sleep in the kitchen!!!!! (
2.I am not 50. I am just Rs. 49.95 plus taxes (Saw it while shopping for a gift for my dad’s 50th birthday)
3.50 isn’t old. Depressing, but not old. (same as above)
4.FBI – Female Body Inspector
5.This is my clone!
6.I am UGLY on the outside too…
7.My favourite – Talk Nerdy to ME!

So thats all for now....will post more messages soon ... :)

Take care

1 comment:

Sujith said...

You were only thinking in terms of foren names for your blog? And are u gonna suggest a phirang name to your bhabhi's( wait...bhabhi? i thought you had a sister.Hmm...times leaving me behind i guess!!! )child too ? Talia was okay. Taban? dont sound too good na. Wat say? Yeahh..talkin about names, when Brian Lara named his daughter sydney, mike holding said, "thank god he didnt score heavily at lahore ". ;-)