Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Moving on....

Staring in your eyes
I can see you have moved on
I only seem to have all memories nice
You seem to blur.. oh you are gone

I don’t know where I went wrong
I want to blame you
Its you who forgot our song
I guess you just wanted to start anew

I recall every dark memory
All the arguments and fights
I thought all the love I could bury
Fighting with myself thru the endless nights

But I know now its futile
I could never hate you
I love so you with all my heart
And there seems no place for hatred

I don’t believe love is about giving
Because I could never give you pain
I will keep walking behind you and never turn my back
So whenever you turn, you needn’t look very far

I will be with you, asking no questions
I will be for you, making no demands but one,
That you never break a heart again
And give someone else this pain.

No comments: